Translate

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Ho Ho Whooot ???

Oh my, time flies !!

I've been busy the last few weeks. Attending sports and school events, organizing different activities, finishing touches for this holidays, planning our Christmas dinner, etc.

We are almost at the end of December and I haven't had much time to think about how close my trip to Moscow is. Getting very excited .. hopefully Santa will get me that adapter I still need for my electronics (hint hint).

I did finish working on my two older daughters' stockings and I think I never posted the pictures of them. Here they are ...










They look beautiful, a bit smaller than I thought, when you compare it to the humongous I made for my husband but that may be good news in the end .. lol.  They are already hanging off the fireplace waiting for Santa. Working now on the next one. :)







It's been great to read all the good wishes. It's also been great to hear how well the last transplantees of this year have done in Moscow. Nice to hear Dr. Fedorenko and staff do take it easy once a year and get to have a break. My wish is that they relax and rest to start fresh coming January... by the time March comes they will be in great shape again. Lucky me !!

My children just started Christmas break. That means they get two weeks off from school. So they are very excited, even more when they wake up every morning and realize there's only a few more days until Christmas. 

I also have a few more pictures of the 'Flip' bracelets. Here they are ...


My BFF Kay, Chile

Nancy, Sari and pups, Maryland

If you wish to get a couple please just let me know. As you may have read before I don't charge anything for them, just the cost of the shipping. My email is : xxiimmee@hotmail.com. I still would like for the bracelets to be all over the world and Flip it big time to MS. To my knowledge, there's a few in Chile, Canada, United States, England, Norway and some in Australia. Some others are making their way into Germany !! Thank you !!

Again, I appreciate all the support, words of wisdom, comfort, answers to any questions I get about the treatment or stay in Pirogov. All the success for the patients leaving the hospital in the next few days and remember to take it easy. Thanks for all the new friends I've made. From far and close. MS is still a mystery but it has brought a lot of us together, embarking the same journey. Here's to us.



I wish everyone, from the bottom of my heart, a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Feliz Navidad.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment