Translate

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

On my road to Russia ...

Well .... I made it out alive from Disneyworld. First thought ... thank God I had a stroller to push !! hhahhaha. Seriously, thank God !!
Glad we had that time off and now I can begin my road to feeling better.
This week has been very exciting, I got accepted to go to Russia to have the HSCT treatment done. I don't think it has sunk yet, but I'm very excited. It seems I'll be going in late February 2015.
I'm very hopeful that this disease will stop sneaking in on me. And that sometimes it's a month and I'm walking a bit worse. I remember last year I would celebrate with a good cheer when I would feel this bust of energy and will finish the stairs without holding on the railings ... lol. Well, that's not happening anymore, but I'm still doing stairs, that's good.
So, that's where I'm at.
Starting the road to recovery.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment