Translate

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Pre Easter preparations ...

So ... all I can think right now is 'How am I going to 'deliver' the little chocolate eggs tonight' lol. That is my husband's job usually. Now we live in a bigger house with a bigger backyard. And I'll have to wait til everyone is asleep to go walk around the house. I'm just trying to laugh at this and mentally prepare to NOT FORGET. Can you imagine ? Tomorrow morning and having a panic attack when I realize the Easter Bunny forgot to come ? hehheee, I guess I can always blame it to my MS but nope. Won't happen.
Filled the plastic eggs with chocolate eggs the other day .. checked.
Bought stuffed bunnies and other things to put in their baskets when they come down for breakfast .. checked.
Shoot ... I was writing this blog for my children to read one day ... Oh well, hopefully they'll be old enough and the magic will be gone ??
Anyway ... just needed to put my thoughts out there.
Happy Easter everyone !!
Last Easter with MS !!! wahooooo !!

No comments:

Post a Comment