Translate

Saturday, November 1, 2014

21 Random things that I regret not doing ...

1. Giving more kisses and hugs to my family and friends when I lived at home (Chile). It's never enough.
2. Walking on the sand every time I was close to it. Right now it's just a tripping hazard and way, I mean, WAY too much work.
3. Eating more empanadas, tortas de milhojas, cuchuflis, chirimoyas, alcachofas while I had them easily available.
4. Giving a bit more effort to my track and field days at school. Sorry Pedro (coach), I just didn't want to do the 5 laps around the school to start practice and ended up hiding in the bathroom so I could make it back in a glorious not-so-exhausted way.
5. Skydiving ... no way I'd do it now ... would not be able to get up again .. lol.
6. Run.
7. Be a famous paintor.
8. Tour Spain waaay more when I was there. Should have gone up to Barcelona. And heck, should have jumped on the train and see some of France too. 
9. Come out of my shell in highschool.
10. Finding that 'square ball' a client wanted to find for her son that Christmas. I was working at the toy department at a chain store for the season ... hahaa ... square ball.
11. Try yoga.
12. Skate more on ice. No way I'm even thinking of doing it now. 
13. Do my road trip to the north of Chile on a motorcycle .. yeah baby !! Now I'd have to do it in a tricycle and maybe just for two hours in the morning or I wouldn't be able to do anything else the rest of the day.
14. Say more I love you's. Give more kisses. Give more hugs.
15. Giving hell to that awful guy that stole my necklace on the bus (micro), when I was coming home from a day at Manpower (College).
16. Open my mouth and answer back to someone that is giving me hell for a stupid reason. I tend to be shell shocked and can't mumble a word. 
17. Giving more effort in my only gymnastics class back then when I was little. 
18. Keep up on my journaling ... should have given my brothers more thrilling things to read .. yeah, I know you were reading my endless lists of which boys I liked most.
19. Eaten my chocolate easter bunnies. I insisted in keeping them as decorations on my shelves until one day I realized all the backs were already eaten .. 
20. Using any sunscreen in my teen years. I remember having very bad sunburns .. I know I'm going to pay for that one day.
21. Given my dear Mani (Grandmother) more kisses. I still miss her dearly. She taught me many things, one of them to not have regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment