Translate

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

21 things I'm ok with ...

1. Letting my 3 yr old eat popcorn right after breakfast when I need to get something done in the kitchen/or wherever and I don't need her 'help'.
2. Getting out of the house with unmatching clothes ... it was after all an unplanned outing. It's ok.
3. Leave a project for the next day, it's ok to procrastinate sometimes.
4. Dance and sing like crazy to a song you like, it's great for your children to see their Mum can still rock it !!
5. Cry. It's ok to let it out sometimes. It's ok for your children to see it, we're not invincible.
6. Let your children take over sometimes. Let them feel they are old enough, but then give them tight cuddles and pretend they are your newborn babies and that nothing bad is going to happen to them.
7. Laugh ... it's sooo ok to laugh. A good sincere loud laugh.
8. Stop for a minute, look out the window and get lost in the view. Take time to smell the roses, or look at that tiny bird, or the chipmonk running in a hurry.
9. Feeling sorrow. It's been a hard road, I've had to give up many things but I'm still alive. Then I put my smile on and keep going.
10. I can always rake those leaves tomorrow. It's ok.
11. Listen to your favourite songs very loud !! At home or in the car, let it all out !!
12. Start thinking of Christmas shopping, lists or cards to send in August ... lol
13. Let your children jump on your bed and mess it up. This one has been very difficult for me. I do not tolerate anyone jumping on my bed, don't know why, but last night it just made me happy seeing my children so happy when jumping and messing up every inch of it. 
14. Take a break and buy take off food tonight.
15. Let the rain soak you up sometimes. At least you're able to feel the water fall on your face. So you didn't bring the umbrella, big deal.
16. Not wearing any make-up. 
17. So I don't have that awesome sexy walk anymore cause my left leg isn't the same. Hey, I'm walking, I'm happy !!
18. Asking for help when I really need it. It's ok to accept sometimes you can't do it by yourself.
19. Having a bad day today. Tomorrow will always feel better.
20. Taking a day off everything, sit down and watch a good movie.
21. Laugh with a silly laugh just to make your children laugh histerically. Listening to that laughter will make your soul soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment